SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
Replenish and bring your skin back to life with SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2. As we age, our complexion creates less of certain lipids, resulting in a loss of facial fullness, an uneven texture, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with these essential lipids, this treatment’s fast-absorbing formula has antioxidants, vitamins and other nutrients to fight free-radical damage and smooth skin texture. The result is an improvement in elasticity, moisture levels and radiance, leaving your skin supple, healthy and radiant. Even in Canada's harshest winters, this formula will make your skin feel supple all day long without feeling thick or tacky on the skin.
- Essential Lipids: featuring natural cholesterol, pure ceramides, and fatty acids, it restores skin's youthful elasticity and hydration cycles
- 2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3: Synergistically proven to increase hydration and barrier function.
- 2% Fatty Acids: Aids in the structural integrity of lipids to optimize skin’s overall lipid balance.
- 4% Natural Cholesterol: Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of elasticity.
With thousands of reviews online, this is one of SkinCeuticals' most loved hydration products! We have already had clients tell us that after only a couple of uses, this product has saved their skin.
How to Use:
This product can be used as your daily moisturizer or, as a treatment on the skin.
For dehydrated skin: Use this product as a daily moisturizer until skin barrier is restored. Use a pea-size amount all over your face as the last step in your evening routine or before SPF in your morning routine.
As a hydrating treatment: Use this 2-3 times a week in your nighttime routine to restore the skin barrier. After cleansing and toning, take a grape-sized amount of product and gently massage it into the face and neck. Leave on overnight and you will wake up to beautifully hydrated and supple skin!
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Paraben-, and dye-free
- Ideal for aging, dry, or combination skin types.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores and does not feel thick or tacky on the skin)