ZO Skin Health Sunscreen + Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This dual-action sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against the damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light. It hydrates and doubles as a makeup primer for a smooth matte finish, diminishing skin imperfections. So long to tacky, sticky SPF that gives your skin greif! This SPF primer is so luxurious on the skin, you won't even know the difference between it and your moisturizer. It is slightly tinted in a universal tint that blends in for all skin types.
- Exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® antioxidant complex, guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defence protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Titanium dioxide (1%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application